CHRONIC PAIN REHABILITATION PACKAGE
Specially designed to help you manage chronic, persistent pain conditions, this package offers an hour’s initial assessment to check your suitability followed by six, 60-minute sessions tailored to suit your individual needs and goals.
The sessions comprise:
1. Pain Education – an introduction to the science behind pain.
2. Exercise Therapy – a series of exercise options which can include strength training, Pilates, Mindful Movements and Therapeutic Yoga.
3. Pacing, Activity Management and Goal Setting – how to manage everyday life with chronic pain and how to set value-based goals.
4. Sleep – understand sleep and discover a variety of ways in which you can improve your sleep.
5. Relaxation techniques – learn how to practice techniques such as progressive muscle relaxation, deep breathing and mindfulness.
6. Pain flare-up management – an invaluable guide to strategies that will help you manage flare-ups.
Extra exercise and relaxation sessions are available as a follow-on to the Chronic Pain Rehab Package.